Hi, I’m Shire. Owner. Mom. Wife. Storyteller. Filmmaker.
I know what it’s like to want to document the special moments and I pass that along to my clients. At 18, I lost my dad unexpectedly and found myself trying to preserve his memory through the creative process. This desire, coupled with my entrepreneurial spirit, inspired me to begin my business. I love documenting my own life, especially now that I have two young boys. That passion carries over to each project, resulting not just in a snapshot of a special event, but a story that is unique and reflective of my clients’ lives
Fun Facts About Me:
- We have 2 dogs, 2 cats and chickens
- We named our son after the main character in Dirty Dancing
- I spent a semester in The Netherlands in college. Best. Experience. Ever.
- I attended film school in Boston and fell in love with this little big city.
- I know American Sign Language
Currently Obsessed With:
- Receiving mail (as in old-fashioned, in-an-envelope, paper mail)
- Binge-watching Netflix
- Girls nights with my friends
- Holding my boys while they sleep
- Cloth diapering and baby wearing
- Podcasts! Serial anyone?!
- Group photos. (I drive my friends and family nuts but in 10 years, they will thank me)
- Personalized gifts (giving... and receiving!)
Learn more about Shire here:
Films about my two favorite boys:
Photo Credit: Holly LeBlanc Photography